The EGCR is a non-profit organization whose primary purpose is to provide the Natural Gas Industry with cost effective training programs focusing on engine and compressor maintenance. The Conference, which has been held annually since 1973, is open to anyone wishing to attend and EGCR membership is not required to attend.
- An expansive vendor hall
- Educational tracks with up to 8 individual classes in each track over 2 1/2 days
- Specialized tracks offered at an additional cost
- All classes are eligible for Professional Development Hours towards license renewals
- All classes start and end at the same time to allow attendees the opportunity to move between tracks
- Class participation and sharing of knowledge is encouraged
- Annual golf event
- Monday evening reception
- Social event Tuesday evening
- Registration for the EGCR includes access to the Exhibit Hall and all standard classes
One of the most popular tracks is the Entry Level Compressor Station Operator Training which focuses on the basics for those new to the industry including: yard piping, auxiliary systems, prime movers, compressor components and operating characteristics of reciprocating and centrifugal compressors.
Over the years, countless operators, engineers, gas pipeline managers, industry leaders and insiders have gone through our training courses. Classes are taught by individuals with years of industry experience and are rigorously non-commercial.
Past Roundtables have included over 1,000 attendees from across the U.S. and several foreign countries. This year, take a step to increase your knowledge, and increase your worth by attending the EGCR!